Simply fill out our membership form, and post it off, drop it in to the Green Box Warehouse at drop in times, (see addresses at right) or give it to your delivery driver with your annual membership payment of $25.
Payment can be made by either cash or cheque or eft (including Visa & Mastercard) at Warehouse. For further information or assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cheques need to be made out to: The Green Box Regional Food Co-operative Limited.
THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
As a member of Green Box, you:
- receive priority over non-members when placing your order
- enjoy 10% lower prices than non-members
- are entitled to attend committee meetings and general meetings, and take part in decisions about the co-op
- are entitled to take an active role in the day-to-day running of the co-op
- receive priority over non-members to attend Green Box events
For expressions of interest or more information, email email@example.com.
NOT SURE? You can try us out, buying at our published member prices a couple of times before we ask you to become a member. Members continue to pay the published member prices. Non-members will have 10% added to their bill if they don’t join.
- In order to establish active membership of the co-operative a member must pay the annual subsciption fee of $25.
- Membership commences from the day of official operation of the Co-operative and is for a period of 12 months.
- Unless notice of required suspension of membership is provided in writing to the Co-operative in advance (such as extended travel period etc), membership will be cancelled after a period of six months inactivity.
- The objects of the Co-operative are to encourage, foster and support the production of food by existing and potential growers in our region; and to provide to the regional community a convenient outlet for sale of this fresh and nutritious foodstuff at a reasonable price.
- The primary activites of the co-operative are to establish an outlet and system for the marketing, sales and distribution of good quality food sourced from our region; to utilise this outlet and system for the sale and distribution of food to our regional community at a reasonable price; to promote awareness within our region of the food and foodstuffs available seasonally and otherwise, and of the
importance of supporting regional growers; to foster and utilise where possible undertakings for the cultivation of agricultural produce within our region, including the management and use of land provided to the Co-operative or its members for that purpose.